Saturday, August 29, 2009

Regional Women's Conference

To all those who attended the Women's Conference today... I hope you enjoyed it and learned as much as I did. To those who were unable, for whatever reason, to attend... you really missed out on a GREAT experience. Sis. Beck is truly a disciple of Christ. She is a wonderful person. She taught us more today than I have ever learn at a single meeting in my life. She is so spiritual, humorous, and down to earth. Instead of just giving a "talk", she had a question/answer session where we are able to ask her our own burning questions that would maybe help other sisters in attendance. There was laughter, tears, and every emotion in between. I hope that next time we are given the opportunity to attend something this amazing, more sisters will make it a point to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment